- 1 What goes well with chicken fried rice?
- 2 What side dish goes with chicken stir fry?
- 3 What main dish goes with fried rice?
- 4 What do you eat with stir fry vegetables?
- 5 Does fried rice make you gain weight?
- 6 How bad is chicken fried rice for you?
- 7 What kind of rice do you use for stir fry?
- 8 What else can you eat with spring rolls?
- 9 What goes good with lettuce wraps?
- 10 What goes with veggie fried rice?
- 11 What can you serve with egg fried rice?
- 12 What do you serve with stir fry?
- 13 What can I add to stir fry for flavor?
What goes well with chicken fried rice?
What to Serve with Fried Rice
- Fried Egg. Okay, let’s start this list with the simplest one: top your fried rice with a fried egg.
- Egg Drop Soup. Egg drop soup is a staple in Chinese cuisine.
- Chicken Teriyaki.
- Hot and Sour Soup.
- Chinese Dumplings.
- Egg Rolls.
- Sesame Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
What side dish goes with chicken stir fry?
If you want to serve a side dish with this recipe, here are a few options of what goes with stir fry chicken:
- Rice. Our go-to.
- Fried Rice. For added veggies, try serving this dish with a hearty serving of Homemade Fried Rice or Healthy Fried Rice.
- Cauliflower Rice.
What main dish goes with fried rice?
What To Serve With Fried Rice:
- Egg Drop Soup or Hot and Sour Soup.
- 12-Minute Chicken & Broccoli.
- 20-Minute Moo Shu Pork (or Chicken)
- Beef & Broccoli.
- Thai Basil Chicken.
- Sesame Noodles with Broccoli and Almonds.
- Black Pepper Chicken.
What do you eat with stir fry vegetables?
What to Serve Stir Fry Vegetables With?
- A main dish with a side of white rice.
- A vegetable side dish paired with General Tso’s Chicken or even Teriyaki Salmon.
- Add protein such as chicken, shrimp or beef for a hearty meal. If adding protein, as we did with our Chicken Stir Fry, you’ll want to double the sauce.
Does fried rice make you gain weight?
Some studies show that a dietary pattern high in refined grains like white rice can lead to weight gain and obesity, while a few other studies have found no connection between the consumption of white rice and obesity. In fact, white rice was linked with weight loss.
How bad is chicken fried rice for you?
Fried rice is undeniably bad for you, setting you back 450 calories and 14 grams of fat. Brown rise is better, with only 215 calories and a generous 3.5 grams of fiber per cup. But even though it’s trendy to avoid white rice because it’s a high-glycemic carb, it’s not so bad.
What kind of rice do you use for stir fry?
These are my favorite types of rice for frying: Jasmine: A medium-grain Thai variety that has the perfect balance of stickiness (for easy eating) and individual grains (for superior texture). Jasmine rice brings its own aroma to the game, so should be used in very light stir-fries where its flavor can shine.
What else can you eat with spring rolls?
Eaten plain, the rolls have a light flavor, accented by basil and mint with a crispy crunch from the raw vegetables. This subtle flavor makes them a perfect pair with traditional dipping sauces such as hoisin, peanut, and fish sauce.
What goes good with lettuce wraps?
If the lettuce wraps are part of an entire meal, serve them alongside some slow cooker honey garlic chicken, or wonton soup for something lighter! Or serve alongside our favorite takeout meals below! What to Serve with Lettuce Wraps
- chopped nuts.
What goes with veggie fried rice?
What to Serve with Fried Rice and Stir Fry
- Fried Rice Sides. We’ve talked about the basics of choosing side dishes.
- Vegetables. Try steamed or roasted broccoli, brussels sprouts, or green beans.
- Fruit. Fresh cut oranges or pineapple can serve as a side/dessert.
- Egg rolls, dumplings or spring rolls.
What can you serve with egg fried rice?
WHAT TO SERVE WITH EGG FRIED RICE
- Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad.
- Sambal Potatoes.
- Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp.
- 10-Minute Chilled Tofu & Garlic Appetizer.
What do you serve with stir fry?
What Side Dish to Serve With Stir Fry
- Fried Rice Side Dishes. Fried rice is, perhaps, one of the most common and frequently used sides to serve with any stir fry.
- Veggies. If rice or pasta seem too heavy on your stomach for you, shift for a lighter version.
- Dumplings And Rolls.
What can I add to stir fry for flavor?
Instead of a salty sauce, flavour your stir-fry with:
- Herbs: basil, oregano, cilantro.
- Spices: cumin, coriander, cardamom.
- Reduced sodium or no sodium added broth.
- Fresh lemongrass, garlic or ginger.
- 100% fruit juice.
- Citrus zest.
- Lower sodium soy sauces (<600 mg sodium per tablespoon)